NAIP 2014 - Jasper, Lafayette, and Lamar are available.
WELCOME to the Mississippi Automated Resource Information System (MARIS) Technical Center website, providing access to Mississippi's statewide geographic information system (GIS). Through this site we offer you access to a range of resources, including:
- search and retrieval of data descriptions (metadata)
- retrieval of Mississippi data sets
- posting of news related to GIS developments
- announcements of upcoming meetings and events
- mapping of data sets
- access and retrieval to aerial photography covering Mississippi
- Serve as the legislative mechanism within Mississippi state government to provide for the systematic arrangement, availability, and use of digital natural and cultural resource information
- Encourage compatibility of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and data distribution within state government.
NOTE: Over the next few months, MARIS will be migrating this web site to a newer, faster server. During this time, we would like to incorporate any changes in 1) data layout or 2) functionality that users believe will improve the site. Please email Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions.
We look forward to hearing from you.